Skip to content

RP group

JaxomJaxom Member Posts: 13
Hello,

I have posted before trying to get a weekly group together. Figured I would give it another go! Would like to find 3 others plus my self. I live in Wisconsin an would like to play mostly nights and some weekends. I would like to think of this as "raid" night but with out the raid lol. I would like to play either a thief type or a ranger, also would mind play a jester either. I'm cool with minor shadow keeper edits but nothing super op. I would like to start as early as tonight! Once we have a solid 4 we can talk about what night(s) work best for all. On a side note I would love to take the group through all 3 games !!

Comments

• JaxomJaxom Member Posts: 13
    Can this be moved to multi player plz!
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    Done and good luck on your search!
  • AzraelsBaneAzraelsBane Member Posts: 1
    hey lfg as well. returning to the series but still quite newbish
    canada, flexible times
    send msg
  • alexdahoboalexdahobo Member Posts: 4
    send me a message, im lfg, wanna be a monk but if we need something else ill do it haha, i also live in wisconsin, i usually get on after 11pm.
    Shoot me an email Kenjaxom@gmail.com with your contact info guys an we can set up a weekly game!
    Hey All,

I'm looking to start a weekly game. Level 1 toons from start of BGee to BGee2 and ending with IWDee. I think a team of 4 would be awesome! 6 would be fun but it might be hard to get 6 people togther once a week everyweek. Right now I have myself and one other person! Add me on steam or send me a message and we can get this rolling. Gonna try to start tonight at 9 pm Central time.

As of now we have

1. Bard or Mage/thief (would rather play bard but will go mage thief if we dont have a thief)

2. Fighter/cleric

Rules:

Level one characters: I'm a big fan of shadow keeper, being able to play a halfing bard is awesome. If you wish to use shadow keeper to point up your toon how you want fine. Rolling 100 times is awful. Just please no 18s in everything 92 points between all the stats is a good way to go.

Mods: I dont mind mods or minor class changes. If you want to give your stalker one use of poison to roll play a more assasin style ranger cool go for it. I really like the light armor mod for bards so you can cast while waring leather armor but not while in chain or plate.

Equipment: No starter equipment walking sticks and birthday suits for all.

CharName: I dont really mind being the "main toon" the "Bspawn" but if someone else wants to that is fine too.

Other then that I just want to have fun. Wouldnt mind getting on skype or we could chat through the game. I'm also into RP if you want to RP the whole thing cool, but just playing through will be fun!

See you tonight at 9!
  • VorschesVorsches Member Posts: 23
    edited March 2015
    Interested! I sent you a message. I'll send it to your gmail as well.
  • tusk996tusk996 Member Posts: 4
    im interested i hav alot of spare time ill send u a message