Skip to content

How to engage into a romance ?

I've been playing Baldurs gate 2 SoA for a while now and while searching for some Art, I discovered that there are romances.So I wonder how do I get to romance Anomen ?

Comments

• RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    If your PC is a female human, half-elf or elf, just have him join your party. He will initiate dialogues from there.
  • NigayNigay Member Posts: 7

If your PC is a female human, half-elf or elf, just have him join your party. He will initiate dialogues from there.

How do I know when the romance starts ?
    As in : Will there be a Character-Quest or does he simply ask ?
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    You can usually tell from the nature of the conversations when you've reached the romance stage. In Anomen's case you'll start on the romance track during his efforts to become a knight of the Radiant Heart and during missions involving difficulties with his family. In general, stay friendly and kind while encouraging him to do the lawful and right thing and you should be okay.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Another way to tell a dialogue is a "romance talk" is that a special music soundtrack will play. Each romanceable character has one. I really like Anomen's romance theme, and in fact, it's my favorite of the three original ones, although I really like the other ones, too.

Anomen's theme is a brass chorale with lots of trumpet and horn at the beginning, and then the low brass come in, with some string support.