Skip to content

I Killed the Ultimate Hero in the End of the Play and his cut scene movie was slashed

So there is this guy in the town you return to who is in a wooden pen past some ettins. After I talked to him I pick pocketed him- he went hostile then my paladin killed him... there was no rep loss. (but if you kill him in the newly made snow tower you lose 5 rep)

He drops some boots of avoidance, a hammer, plate, and 2 potions... I was thinking it would have been better to sneak to him, charm him, and then (as I snuck and did not fight yet) get him to fall downing giants ....

Anyway, after I killed him there was NO cut movie with him sealing the portal... but I did not have to fight anyone extra coming from the portal... I forgot to watch the End End cut part again to see if it was different (i finished it nice the first time on 'story mode' than I read some strategy and redid it from the save I had right before you climb the stairs after using the 6 boss keys) So, the second time I finished the game in DnD realism...

I thought the ending was alright but I wonder if it is a bug that you get no rep loss for killing the Hero of the town... I should replay it again with him slain and see if there is any difference to the very end end movie that plays the credits...

Oh and the I would have not known that if I had not had to replay it because the Pombab fight is impossible untli you cast true seeing

Comments

• JurisJuris Member Posts: 113
    Nah the Pombab fight is easy if you just read the combat results screen - wait until one of the Pombab's takes damage - that's the real one. Have everyone target the real one. You have to keep doing this because P keeps hopping away