Skip to content

Quick NPCs Question

Well, I'm having a lot of fun with my evil party. Never seen so much banter and random dialogue on quest choices before :)
I got a question: Would an NPC leave you for not going for a quest after X time?
For example:
1. I've done Krogan book quest, but now he presses me to do Valygar's one.
2. I got Edwin's scroll quest, but with SCS I can't really take down the lich yet.

Is ok to do other stuff or should I worry?

TIA

Comments

• MhamzaMhamza Member Posts: 228
    AFAIK Korgan stops bugging you when you go talk to Madeen, at which you point you have the option to accept or refuse, after which Korgan will stop talking about it.

As for Edwin, it's been a while since I've done his quest so I'm not really that sure about it.
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    IIRC Edwin's quest lich is actually not that hard to kill, despite SCS. Certainly nowhere near the level of regular SCS liches.
  • SkieSkie Member Posts: 90
    Mhamza said:

AFAIK Korgan stops bugging you when you go talk to Madeen, at which you point you have the option to accept or refuse, after which Korgan will stop talking about it.

As for Edwin, it's been a while since I've done his quest so I'm not really that sure about it.

Actually Korgan just bugged me after accepting the quest, telling me to go look for the ranger pup.

I still wonder if they actually would leave or not.

• SkieSkie Member Posts: 90
    Well, I managed to kill the lich at least :)
    JuliusBorisov