Skip to content

Doppelgangers (WAY off-topic)

dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
edited March 2015 in Off-Topic

Comments

• GreenWyvernGreenWyvern Member Posts: 247
    edited March 2015
    Baldur's gate has so many doppelganger troubles, I'm sure any mention of them still manages to be on topic :lol:
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Have you ever played the module WG7, Castle Greyhawk? There is a food-themed level run by "Poppinfarsh", the dough golem (he looks like "PoppinFresh" the Pillsbury Doughboy), GummyBears that are real bears (but gummy). Doughplegangers (Copies of the party made out of bread) and a pair of cooks based on Laurel and Hardy, Flying Pies, A Bread Pudding, and a Strawberry Gelatinous Cube.

As a matter of fact, I think I am going to try and run this adventure on the forums. :smile: I hope it'll be amusing!
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    LadyRhian said:

Have you ever played the module WG7, Castle Greyhawk? There is a food-themed level run by "Poppinfarsh", the dough golem (he looks like "PoppinFresh" the Pillsbury Doughboy), GummyBears that are real bears (but gummy). Doughplegangers (Copies of the party made out of bread) and a pair of cooks based on Laurel and Hardy, Flying Pies, A Bread Pudding, and a Strawberry Gelatinous Cube.

As a matter of fact, I think I am going to try and run this adventure on the forums. :smile: I hope it'll be amusing!

I would play!!
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    It's the second thread in the RP Form (Between Off-topic and Fan Creations fora).