Skip to content

Who from Easthaven went on Hrothgar's Expedition?

From the NPCs you are presented with at the town, who goes on the expedition -- besides the party of course....

I know Hildreth, and obviously Hrothgar. I'm curious - Didn't Accalia from the temple go? I know I heard it somewhere but don't remember. Obviously Everard at the temple did not, nor did Erevain who indicated as much.

Obviously there are probably some folks we never meet who went as well.

Comments

• HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    edited January 2015
    Aha, I found out where I heard that Accalia went -- Quimby at the inn says she's going. He also says Pomab is, which I thought he didn't... When you give him the supply list he says "It'd be a shame if they left without you" which kind of confirms he stayed, but again I don't recall how that plays into him being there at the end. Its been awhile. I was looking for the info for a custom journal entry but I should have enough. :)
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    I think that 'every sword wielding' adventurer went on the expedition, leaving the town defensless for when the giants came in to stomp it.
  • CluasCluas Member Posts: 355
    Erevain Blackshield - The elf at the inn? lol
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    Cluas said:

Erevain Blackshield - The elf at the inn? lol

Yep that's him, and no he didn't go
    He did. You find his corpse in dragon's eye. He just didn't die in the avalanche
    Good catch! It's been awhile since I read his journal.
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    Where do you find Erevain or his journal in Dragon's Eye? I just finished there, but never came across him.
  • BalladBallad Member Posts: 205
    edited April 2015

Where do you find Erevain or his journal in Dragon's Eye? I just finished there, but never came across him.

If memory serves me right, you find him (or well, his corpse) in the bottom part of the first (Lizardman) level, where the phase spiders hang out.
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    Ballad said:

If memory serves me right, you find him (or well, his corpse) in the bottom part of the first (Lizardman) level, where the phase spiders hang out.
    LOL, IIRC, that was the one area in Dragon's Eye that I didn't bother to fully search (mainly because I got tired of running into spiders and acid-spitting beetles that didn't seem relevant to the main plot).
    I'm glad Mr Elfy Elf-face died. Whoosh whosh .... Pointy eared tree-hugger ....
  • SmilingSwordSmilingSword Member Posts: 827
    Cluas said:

I'm glad Mr Elfy Elf-face died. Whoosh whosh .... Pointy eared tree-hugger ....

That's a horrible thing to say about Xan's cousin.
    edited April 2015
    Well I only say it when i play evil ;)

And by the way : He started it!!!