Skip to content

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited October 2022 in Off-Topic
The user and all related content has been deleted.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on
CrevsDaak

Comments

• FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    I feel like Ubuntu might be the best for gaming. I think it has the best over all driver support. If all your games support Linux, it should fine. There can be some performance issues I guess (drivers as I mentioned).
    [Deleted User]CrevsDaakjackjackcmk24
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    I am not sure if you'd prefer to use Wine (as I'm on OSX I use the Wineskin variant, which is the same thing on a Cocoa (OSX's interface and stuff) wrapper) instead of booting Windows. I do this to save disk space (as my HDD is only 80GBs big, not joking) and to avoid having to reboot, but sometimes you need to know which version of Wine you'll need for each game (newer might not mean better, for example, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords doesn't run well under v1.7.4 but works perfectly under v1.2.3, at least for me) and other stuff that might bother ya' if you don't like tinkering around each game you want to play (also, installing a game is pretty hard sometimes, and graphical glitches are very common on others)... Just a suggestion from someone who tries to avoid Windows like the plague. :D
    [Deleted User]jackjackJuliusBorisov
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    CrevsDaak