Skip to content

Who killed Duke Eltan?

IntoTheDarknessIntoTheDarkness Member Posts: 118
When I first met him, he threatened to have me killed if I don't assist him, because I already know too much about the Iron Throne's involvement with the late troubles and it pissed me off; every scrap of those information is what I discovered, and it was my party that cleared bandits on the road, resolved one of the roots of conflicts with Amm while his flaming fist did nothing but acting high handed dispenser of justice accusing wrong people(mostly us) left and right.

So I stormed Flaming Fists compound, killed the doppelganger healer, then told Eltan that we will help him and deliver him to his friend. I took Eltan to the 6th floor of the tower of Ramazith, and stuffed his sickly body nicely into a bookshelf next to a book "Manual of Bodily Health" and left him there to attend the coronation of Sarevok. I even left him a murky potion of healing in a bookshelf across the room that he can't reach but only look at. I feel immensely satisfied.

Has anyone done the similar? My character has Chaotic Neutral alignment and the party reputation of 20.

Post edited by IntoTheDarkness on

Comments

• proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    Wow...@grum took the words out of my mouth!
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Dude.

You just gave me more ideas for a Chaotic Evil campaign. :naughty:
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    I usually find dumping him in the sewer appropriate when I play Evil. Rubbish belongs in the gutter, aye?

Yours sounds interesting though, if less smelly.
  • TuthTuth Member Posts: 233
    Typical Chaotic Neutral behaviour I would say. That's why I don't like when people use that alignment in pen and paper RPG. That's not evil, that's just insane. Reminds me of Xaositects from Planescape.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Looks like somebody is just asking for a visit from a revenant.
    when you give the Duke to the harbor master, is he gone for good? I was looking for one more body for the "garden" in my current play through and went back to see if I could (hilariously) pickpocket the harbor master to get the body back. Unfortunately he was no where to be found.
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    procco said:

when you give the Duke to the harbor master, is he gone for good? I was looking for one more body for the "garden" in my current play through and went back to see if I could (hilariously) pickpocket the harbor master to get the body back. Unfortunately he was no where to be found.

Your playthrough just went from 'tragedy of the lost comrades' to 'horror of the serial killer'
    Well, it's not like he's going to get killed. I figure the fresh air and wildlife is just what he needs to get back on the mend. #bhaalmademedoit
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857

it was the butler in the bedroom with the poison!

Nah, it was the Greater Doppelganger in the Barracks with the Poison. You got 1 anyways, and 1 out 3 ain't bad... Right Mr.Loaf?
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    DreadKhan said:

Nah, it was the Greater Doppelganger in the Barracks with the Poison. You got 1 anyways, and 1 out 3 ain't bad... Right Mr.Loaf?

There ain't no butler in the bedroom, sure as there ain't no Coup de Ville hiding at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box.