Skip to content

Fighter/Druid alignment restrictions?

Hi all, new poster on here cuz I couldn't find a definitive answer anywhere. I'm currently playing through a kensai in BGEE that I plan to dual to druid in BG2. For RP reasons I chose Neutral Good alignment but in reading around about some proficiency issues with dual classing I read a post about a possible restriction for dual classing to druids that they must be true neutral. Will this keep me from dualing this character? I'm about 9 hours into the game, so I would hate to reroll but it is better to know now than after I get to BG2!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• SertoriusSertorius Member Posts: 172
    edited May 2015
    Yes, druids in any form are restricted to True Neutral. You could use EE Keeper to change your allignment though.
  • happykappy101happykappy101 Member Posts: 3
    Oof, that burns. I've never used any of the editors is it hard to figure out?
  • SertoriusSertorius Member Posts: 172
    EE Keeper is very user friendly in my opinion. If you do run into any problems with it, there are lots of people here on the boards who can help you out.
  • adragon87adragon87 Member Posts: 19
    I had never used it before yesterday and I figured it out pretty fast. I am sure you will catch on to it pretty fast.