Skip to content

Query regarding if there are any flirtpack mods for Neera, Dorn and Rasaad?

NightRevanNightRevan Member Posts: 81
My current playthrough has my PC romancing Neera and I was thinking I kind of missed the addition the flirtpack mod made to the original romance npcs, which I have installed (and the existance of them and the ability to talk to romance companions in mod npcs) and was wondering if there was a version for or that included the newer EE companions. I have looked but I can't find any for BG2 and thought I would ask.

It not really a big thing, but they could be a nice touch and I just wondered if there was one for the new characters.

Comments

• NightRevanNightRevan Member Posts: 81
    Ah thank very much, I probably should have asked the question there. It doesn't seem as though the BG2:EE flirtpack has been completed yet from examining the spellhold links and reading through the thread, so for the time being I'll just keep playing on without one. Hopefully the project to extend the mod into BG2:EE will happen and I can romance Neera through SoA and ToB with one implemented.

As I said it's a minor thing that is just a nice touch, but thank you for taking the trouble to provide the link :smile: