Skip to content

crippling the plane hunters

so i found a way to supposedly checkmate the efreeti and turn bannor into a (maybe even more dangerous?) type of enemy
Joker is also down for the Count one way or another

right now im getting puzzled at the Salamander/red mage couple,since the only clue to their relation whatsoever seems to be a Journal in thassks room, however it turns into scrap around one Minute after pickup so im sure im missing the puzzle by miles
also i seem unable to find out what to do with the wingeds gauntlet and feather
so...does anyone know where i Need to go to tackle These things?(not asking for solution only a hint)

Comments

• ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    Thassk Kun and Pol Pyrrus cannot be crippled pre-fight.
    The Winged's feather currently has no use, but its description says a wizard could do something about it, so I would just say "wait for next update".
    Her gloves however are useful. Simply because if you have them, she doesn't. And that's 5 less AC for her, meaning she goes from -27 (which is very, very hard to hit without critical strikes) to 22 which is a little easier
  • datrandomguydatrandomguy Member Posts: 11
    and here i thought the game was all finished and stuff XD oh well,think ill just breeze through then,still thinking if i should really trade bannor for my mage tho(but thats another Story)
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    Not for your mage, that's for sure. Bannor is not much of a threat compared to his mates. Mind-swapping is interesting only if you are playing with a pure thief, because a thief is useless in that battle
    thief depends,a assassin can deal massive damage in almost no time if you give him the right Tools and Attribute skills,but even if useless, youre giving the oppsotion another mage
  • YannirYannir Member Posts: 595

thief depends,a assassin can deal massive damage in almost no time if you give him the right Tools and Attribute skills,but even if useless, youre giving the oppsotion another mage

Just take away all the gear and unlearn all spells, and they are pretty much useless to them. Besides, there's a downtime between the swap and when he starts casting, you can easily chunk them during the downtime.

Bannor may not be a huge threat, but he is a VERY useful ally. Because of his size, he can block passages in the final fight. And he hits hard at anyone that tries to get past him.

Winged is the hardest to kill, so I suggest engaging her first. A death-warded Warriorpriest comes to mind. Preferably equipped with Crom+FoA. Thaskk needs to be dealt with fast, since he's a sorcerer and will multi-Time Stop you to death if you can't get him interrupted. He's pretty squishy once you get his defenses down. Pol is a berserker that will use mage defenses, he does the most damage out of everyone if you don't count vorpal hits from Winged. So pitch him with someone that can take the heat.

One more thing, they will attack based on who has the worst AC. So if you have an archer in leather fe., they will probably attack him. They do notice PfMW and such spells, and will switch targets when somebody is unhittable with weapons.
    Yannir said:

Just take away all the gear and unlearn all spells, and they are pretty much useless to them. Besides, there's a downtime between the swap and when he starts casting, you can easily chunk them during the downtime.

Bannor may not be a huge threat, but he is a VERY useful ally. Because of his size, he can block passages in the final fight. And he hits hard at anyone that tries to get past him.

Winged is the hardest to kill, so I suggest engaging her first. A death-warded Warriorpriest comes to mind. Preferably equipped with Crom+FoA. Thaskk needs to be dealt with fast, since he's a sorcerer and will multi-Time Stop you to death if you can't get him interrupted. He's pretty squishy once you get his defenses down. Pol is a berserker that will use mage defenses, he does the most damage out of everyone if you don't count vorpal hits from Winged. So pitch him with someone that can take the heat.

One more thing, they will attack based on who has the worst AC. So if you have an archer in leather fe., they will probably attack him. They do notice PfMW and such spells, and will switch targets when somebody is unhittable with weapons.
    u sure about that unlerning all spells thing?had my thief swap with banner and he started casting spells right away even tho a pure thief has no spells at all