Skip to content

Dimensional door and pit fiend animation

SaulerSauler Member Posts: 100
Hi. I've installed a lot of option/tweaks and cosmetics with Atweaks for baldur's gate 2:EE. But some of these options i don't like it. Number one: the dimensional door animation. When i install the spell into the game, this change also spell animation (a blue door that be open, animation from iwd). Well i don't like this animation and i prefere more original spell animation of BG2. How can i use this animation with dimensional door spell without putting the animation door?
Number two: Pit fiend npc skin. Like a classic demon as the original Glabrezu, Nabassu and company, but completely red. Is not bad, i like this, but the original skin ..Oh God gets really scared. A badass demon with 4 arms that gets broken anything..fu**** awesome XDD and i want. How do i put it back without changing other skin?? Thanks for your answers!

EDIT: maybe i should create topic in mod section, sry for this.

Comments

• SaulerSauler Member Posts: 100
    None can help me?
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    You can find the new snimation file in the override and delete it so the game will revert back to original, methinks. That is, if the mod uses the same file name for the animation. If it uses a new file with a new name and edits all the spells that uses the animation to use the new file, it may be a tad more complicated than that.

Ditto for the fiend animation.