Skip to content

*SPOILERS* Viconia romance at high reputation

pwaringpwaring Member Posts: 81
I've currently got Viconia in my party and I've completed the romance with her (ViconiaRomanceActive is 2 and I've persuaded her to stay when she wanted to leave), but on completing the Trademeet quest she leaves as my reputation moves from 18 to 19. This is contrary to everything I've read in the past (forum posts, guides etc.) all of which state that Viconia will stay in a good party at 19/20 reputation if the player has successfully 'completed' the romance (same for other evil characters such as Hexxat). Is this a bug, or the intended behaviour and all of the guides are wrong? I've intentionally been saying the 'good' things to Viconia as I know there's an option later in the game to turn her away from the evil path.

Also, the reputation check seems to occur whenever reputation would change, even if I already have 20 reputation (through tinkering with EEKeeper) and then complete a quest which would increase my reputation if it wasn't already at the maximum. I guess I can drop the reputation in EEKeeper each time just before I complete a quest, but that seems like the only way.
Post edited by pwaring on

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    Can't say if it's bugged or not, but if you want to keep her around without having to adjust Rep all the time, I would recommend the BG2Tweaks mod, which has several Romance and/or Reputation options that could "fix" this.