Skip to content

"You have rested for 11 days" Weird resting bug..?

znowznow Member Posts: 3
Sorry if there is already a solution to this, I couldn't find anything on the topic, or decide where to put it really.. (first post ^^)
So, every time we rest, my party spends between 6-24 DAYS in bed, and Haer'Dalis dies, every time. Very sad for my charname who is in love with him, going to bed cuddling up to her lover, waking up 11 days later next to a dead guy :/
I have some mods installed, have played the same ones before without this issue, actually never encountered anything like this before.. Think it started in Innershade..! Anyone familiar with this or have any idea about how I could solve it..? Of course I could just revive HD every time, and let the party have their sleep-ins, but I also loose my thievesguild etc if I sleep that long..

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Go to Options -> Gameplay and disable Rest Until Healed.
  • znowznow Member Posts: 3
    Oh, didn't think of that.. Now we rested the usual 8 hours, but HD still dies :(
  • znowznow Member Posts: 3
    ahh figured it out ^^ in Innershade there is a mad grumpy bard who teaches your bard a spell if you want, in my case Haer'Dalis. The spell is "Burning Sacrifice" wich means the bard can heal the rest of the party, but gets hurt himself. Obvisously he uses this when we rest (I had no idea resting time depended on how many healing spells you have :O ) but all I had to do was delete the innate spell in EEKeeper.