Skip to content

Boon of Lathander in Script

rion26rion26 Member Posts: 25
Hi there, I am trying to write a script in which my character, a priest of lathander/mage dual class, automatically casts some buffing spells on himself. Very basic script, it looks like this so far (haven´t done the clerical spells yet)

IF
ActionListEmpty()
HaveSpell(WIZARD_IMPROVED_ALUCRITY)
HaveSpell(WIZARD_PROTECTION_FROM_EVIL)
HaveSpell(WIZARD_MIRROR_IMAGE)
HaveSpell(WIZARD_BLUR)
HaveSpell(WIZARD_STONE_SKIN)
HaveSpell(WIZARD_IMPROVED_INVISIBILITY)
HaveSpell(WIZARD_IMPROVED_HASTE)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
Spell(Myself,WIZARD_IMPROVED_ALUCRITY)
Spell(Myself,WIZARD_PROTECTION_FROM_EVIL)
Spell(Myself,WIZARD_MIRROR_IMAGE)
Spell(Myself,WIZARD_BLUR)
Spell(Myself,WIZARD_STONE_SKIN)
Spell(Myself,WIZARD_IMPROVED_INVISIBILITY)
Spell(Myself,WIZARD_IMPROVED_HASTE)
END

Now the problem I encouter is that if I try to add the innate boon of lathander spell to this script, I get an error message telling me "boon of lathander not found in spell IDs". Is there a way I could successfully add said spell to this script?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited May 2015
    You need to add Boon of lathander to the list of spells in spells.ids

In the event you just want this darn script to work (which is fine) what I've attached should get the job done by itself.

After you've unpacked the contents of this rar file into your installation folder you should just be able to double click on test.exe and have it add the spell to the spell.ids file.

If you are interested in learning more about weidu then you can read the following as well (and poke around in the files to get a better understanding of them). But if you just want to get you script working it shouldn't be necessary at this point.

Attached this this you'll find a rar file. Inside of it is a folder named "test" and an exe file named test.exe. Inside the folder is also a copy of Boon of Lathander (spcl741) and a tp2 file.

Unpack the contents into your installation folder (probably found somewhere in program files)

If you open up the test.tp2 file using something like wordpad or context (I prefer context personally) you see that I've written in some lines to explain what is happening.

The only thing I forgot to add is that I used Near Infinity to export the spell file. So you may want to look into it because it can be quite handy

Edit: Probably would be helpful if I actually attached the file :)
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Here
  • rion26rion26 Member Posts: 25
    You are my hero. Thank you!