Skip to content

BG2 SoA Edwin's Story Arc with the Bhaal Spawn *Spoiler Warning*

I have NEVER really toyed with Edwins fate until today. I have always chosen the path to make him a man again. But how many of you evilishly killed the one guy that could cure Edwin of this spell just to keep Edwina? or Betray Edwina to Degardan of Thay?

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,212
    It has been ages since I last took E-dawg along, but from what I recall you can't really keep him around in his true form (and don't you deny that's what it is), at least not without breaking things. But I haven't really tried so...

I also think that regardless of what you do,
    his epilogue will have him end up as a woman again anyway, grumpily running a bar somewhere. Can't cheat fate!
  • MhamzaMhamza Member Posts: 228
    edited June 2015
    Actually you can keep Edwin as a woman for the remainder of SoA so long as you kill Degardan before he has a chance to cast the spell that turns him back. However, in ToB, he's a man again, at least until the epilogue that is....
  • VasculioVasculio Member Posts: 469
    I think Edwin has an alternate ending if you skip the nether scroll quest. I could sworn that he battle Elminster to the death.
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,212
    Well, I suppose it depends on how you define "death". Certainly "Edwin" died. In a way.