Skip to content

Extreme Luck

SampieroSampiero Member Posts: 31
hey guys, i didn't knew it was possible; but it looks like i'm very lucky (or maybe there's a bug that didn't displayed the correct text ?)

ps : it's in watcher's keep, maze level.

pps : no, i still have same stats, it's luck :)

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Vitality Drain is probably getting blocked by a spell or effect you have active (including something like Spell Trap from Staff of the Magi)
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    @Sampiero - If "Theo" is the character using Edwin's BG1 portrait, then the screenshot shows the "negative plane protection" icon. That may be what is blocking the Vitality Drain effect.
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    To share some extreme luck:

The guardian dragon mouthed off to my party. The dwarven Charname (fighter/thief wielding Carmosyr) responded by telling the dragon that he deserved and demanded respect. The dragon moved to attack. Korgan, getting the first (and last) blow of the battle in, took the dragon down in one mighty shot. With the screenshot you can see Korgan's axe going right through the dragon.

The easiest dragon fight that I've ever had!

• SampieroSampiero Member Posts: 31
    omg xD yeah, that's luck; but i thought that dragons were immunised to vorpal hit ?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited June 2015
    Nope. You can kill a dragon with even a Finger of Death (if you are lucky enough). Vorpal hits (as far as I'm aware) would work. :)
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    They are not indeed. My last solo playthrough was with a dragon disciple, I somehow wanted to rush the game as there was no interesting items in drow city so I just went to kill Adalon.
    I summoned one planetar, then time stop, improved alacrity, spamming all my spells. And when time stop ended the planetar landed one attack before spells dealt damage, he vorpaled Adalon. Must say i was kinda disappointed to have used everything for nothing.
  • SampieroSampiero Member Posts: 31
    edited June 2015
    Looks Like it happen often.... @Grum

(even if the "log" is reduced and we can't see it; damn you "print screen" !)