Skip to content

Lesser Demon Lord "spoilers"

SmilingSwordSmilingSword Member Posts: 827
How in the nine hells do I get this thing to fight me?

The demon that roasts the nice little drow girl and her mom.
I remember killing it once, in the before time, long long ago. When resolutions were tiny and no joinable NPC had a base strength of 19.
Anyways I know you can dick over that supercilious metallic lizard and get a sword that's completely useless by that point in the game, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get him to fight me.
I remember the fight, it was a glorious thing to behold and I want to do it again. Now that I have learned the ways of BG. I want to know if he is the epic boss I remember, or merely some weak push over and that I was just very bad at the game all those years ago.
The problem I have is none of the dialogue choices lead to a fight and if I attack he teleports away.

So anybody have any sage advice on this one?

Comments

• YannirYannir Member Posts: 595
    You have to give Phaere the real eggs, and then you stop her before she gives them to the demon. That's what I did last time, since I killed Solaufein, and didn't get the 2nd set of fake eggs.
  • SmilingSwordSmilingSword Member Posts: 827
    Yannir said:

You have to give Phaere the real eggs, and then you stop her before she gives them to the demon. That's what I did last time, since I killed Solaufein, and didn't get the 2nd set of fake eggs.

Awesome thanks man, Will remember that.
  • xscott71xxscott71x Member Posts: 63
    I've only ever gotten the fight dialog with an evil PC.