Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Tiax Rules and Other Credit Music Download Location

I've spent too much time digging for the original mp3s of these, so here's a quick and easy way to help everybody else: download from BioWare directly, from late 2002. Thanks, Wayback Machine.

elminsterTuthJuliusBorisov

Comments

• dockaboomskidockaboomski Member Posts: 438
    Available are all three versions of Tiax Rules!, Alora Annoys James Brown, Chanter Ambience, Minsc and Company, Minsc Groove and Soldier Trance.

elminsterJuliusBorisov
  • TuthTuth Member Posts: 233
    I always enjoyed Soldier Trance in the credits. It just screams nostalgia to me, apart from "Are you looking at me?!" etc. Though I only discovered the credits music some time after I finished the game, as when reaching the ending the main theme, followed by the temple theme would play. These two themes fit amazingly in the credits as well. I got a teary eye when I first finished the game, especially hearing the temple theme at the very end - so many memories of the game flowed through my mind.

dockaboomskiJuliusBorisov
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,417
    What
    What is this?
    THE ALORA ONE IS AMAZING
    10/10 would sacrifice first born.

dockaboomskiJuliusBorisov