Skip to content

Aerie leaves party in Underdark

She leaves party because of Korgan. Is there any way to fix this? I tried tweaks but that didn't help.

Comments

• doggydoggy Member Posts: 313
    There should be a dialogue where you are told she will leave if you don't kick out the dwarf. As I remember you have 24 hours to make a choice between them before she leaves (as in game time not real time).

And let's face it he is rather abusive towards her. Or she is a delicate flower. All depending on the eye of the beholder.
    semiticgoddessJuliusBorisov
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    :) And Beholders have a LOT of eyes…

11 to be exact.
    elminsterSmilingSwordJuliusBorisov
  • BlucherBlucher Member Posts: 110
    In EEKeeper add a local variable to Korgan called BKorgan18 and set the value to 1 and save the game.

Korgan should then not start the dialogue that makes Aerie leave.
    [Deleted User]JuliusBorisov
  • BlucherBlucher Member Posts: 110
    Oh and @Meurglys all is not lost if you don't want to tinker with the game. She goes back to the Circus Tent and you can find her again there after you leave the Underdark.
    semiticgoddessJuliusBorisov
  • MeurglysMeurglys Member Posts: 3
    Very thanks @Blucher, fixed with the EEKeeper. :smile: I didn't want to lose one of these members, there are tough battles in Underdark.
    JuliusBorisov
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    doggy said:

There should be a dialogue where you are told she will leave if you don't kick out the dwarf. As I remember you have 24 hours to make a choice between them before she leaves (as in game time not real time).

And let's face it he is rather abusive towards her. Or she is a delicate flower. All depending on the eye of the beholder.

The answer is "delicate flower". Glad I could help. :)
    doggySciobthaJuliusBorisov
  • SciobthaSciobtha Member Posts: 54
    well Dwarves and Elves tend to not get along as it is and one could argue the Avariel to be the elfiest of elves, and dwarves are dwarves, there's no changing that lol is there a mod to give Korgan the personality of Fredegar Rockcrusher from the Salvatore novels? XD