Skip to content

Flaming Longsword +2

Anyone knows where can this sword be found?
I think is a random drop but not sure in which map.

Comments

• HudzyHudzy Member Posts: 300
    I believe it's in the lowest section of Dragon's Eye as random loot, or on one of the adventurers on the level above if you're an evil type.
  • BubblesBubbles Member Posts: 589
    Oh okay, thank you.
  • AerichAerich Member Posts: 159
    Lvl 4 Dragon's Eye, non-random.
    elminster
  • MerinaMerina Member Posts: 303
    It's a completely random find ... so not guaranteed. And I've never killed that party.
    Oh, is that Waterdeep Party?
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    I once...allowed...them to die. For that sword. It felt so wrong I reloaded.
    lolienMerinaelminster
    edited June 2015
    @Grum they were very rude in the first place and sounded fairly hostile, so i convinced myself they could be a threat (role-playing sense) hehe and wipe them out.

Side Note: That sword is extremely useful against all regenerating creatures and that revenant thing.
    lolien
  • MerinaMerina Member Posts: 303
    There is no evil path in the dialogue with them.
    elminster
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Bubbles said:

@Grum they were very rude in the first place and sounded fairly hostile, so i convinced myself they could be a threat (role-playing sense) hehe and wipe them out.

Side Note: That sword is extremely useful against all regenerating creatures and that revenant thing.

I just had this encounter and there was no way I could convince myself that they were any threat seeing as how they feigned death just to avoid a fight with some snakes.
    @Wowo well the morality part bugs many people.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Bubbles said:

@Wowo well the morality part bugs many people.

Do they have any gear that is crucial? Can you PP them?
    @Wowo only that flaming longsword+2 the other things are not that useful.
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    Yeah, I remember being pretty underwhelmed when my evil party killed them for their cool fire sword. Other than the cool fire sword itself, of course, which was awesome. Hear that, kids? Evil does pay, but the paycheck is smaller than you were probably hoping for.
    @Jarrakul, ^^ well I guess the good guys get paid better because they can put up a lame excuse like "For the Greater Good" ^^
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    I dunno, the good guys didn't even get the fire sword.