Skip to content

Difficulty setting

I was wondering does the enemy stats change if i change the difficulty for example except the double damage at insane do they get higher ac, thaco and health than the hard difficulty.

Comments

• JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    Nope. If you're looking for a harder challenge in a more interesting way than just "double damage", the Sword Coast Stratagems mod comes highly recommended by most of the regulars here. It mostly does AI changes, rather than stat changes, but that's plenty, believe me.
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    Sword Coast Strategems will make it a different game altogether. Recommended!
  • thelovebatthelovebat Member Posts: 218
    Speaking of difficulty, is there a mod out there that will allow me to play on the normal difficulty setting except with enemies doing 100% damage? I hate having to feel like I'd have to switch between the normal difficulty and the core rules for some playthroughs.
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    Hm. Well, you can get maximum hit points with the G3 Tweakpack (although I think that's currently the default for any difficulty, actually). 100% chance to learn spells, too. I don't know of a mod that stops enemies from critting, though.

http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg2tweaks/