With Siege of Dragonspear on it's way, I will certainly be re-playing all the way through all Baldur's Gate games. I'm trying to decide between the following two options though:
1) Run through BG:EE *before* SoD is released, so that I can import the character into SoD on release day.
2) Wait until *after* SoD release day to start from level 1 with BG:EE, so that my run through of BG:EE has any updates included as part of SoD
Which one I choose depends on how much BG:EE will change as a result of SoD being installed. So, questions:
- Will new SoD classes, races, companions be added to BG:EE, or are they only available when playing SoD
- Will the new difficulty levels ('story mode' and 'legacy of Bhaal') be added to BG:EE, so that the full game can be completed on these difficulties?
- Are there any other changes to BG:EE that will come when SoD is installed, that will make it worth waiting until after SoD is released to start BG:EE?