Skip to content

Savegame Help

Does anyone have a save around the end of the game after you get out of candlekeep. Deleted mine after a reinstall by mistake. Any help would be great

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    edited July 2015
    If you're asking about saves from BG1ee, early in Chapter 7 when you've just escaped from the return to Candlekeep ... then yes, I have several. By all means explain what you want and I'll endeavour to assist.

Or if you mean something else, then I don't understand.
  • baldrat60baldrat60 Member Posts: 43
    That would be fantastic if you could message me them in a zip file. Just the earliest you have in chapter 7.Thanks you so much,my email is baldrat60@hotmail.com
    I'll attach a save here rather than use private email.

But what are you planning? It sounds almost as if you're thinking of playing on with a game started by someone else ... if so, that sounds to me like a rather weird thing to do, but okay, each to his own, you can do that if you wish.

Perhaps the best would be a save immediately before leaving the Candlekeep Cavern at the end of Chapter 6, so you can decide for yourself what to do next. I've got that for various different characters.

I'm not about to upload a whole pile of saves, though, so let's narrow it down a little. What sort of protagonist are you looking for - a warrior, a caster, a thief? Tell me what sort of character you had before, and I'll try to find something vaguely similar.
    Hi i intend on changing the character with ee keeper but it will give me an idea of levels,equipment and mostly the point in the story.I usually play a mage/fighter but anything you have would be great.
    Okay, try this one. The protagonist is a plain level 8 Fighter, built with the intention of dualling to Cleric early in BG2ee, but obviously you could change him with 'keeper. The party are just about to meet the guard at the exit of the Cavern, then leave to start Chapter 7. This is a party which has already completed the Isle of Balduran quest, but hasn't yet been to Durlag's Tower.
    Thank you this is great