Skip to content

Ok I downloaded the spcollection-v10 there is a kit there I am really wanting to play

hippyhippy Member Posts: 2
I have a fresh install..no mods are installed. it is a fresh clean beam dog install. I go and install the mod spcollection-v10, go to create the toon and when I get to the class to pick Sylvan Mystic it is greyed out. So okay, I will be a druid and pick Archer of Sylvanus instead...it is greyed out too. The same for any of the kits I want to try out. I can not seem to find a answer...so here I am asking you for help. Has anyone had this issue and fixed it? Or am I just out of luck?

Comments

• IsayaIsaya Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 752
    This behaviour (installed but greyed out) is typical of old mods not updated for Enhanced Edition.
    There is a topic that explains how kit mods need to be written for Enhanced Edition, should you want to try and update the installation file. What's specific to EE is the use of LAF fl#add_kit_ee.
  • hippyhippy Member Posts: 2
    Thank you for the response. I was really looking forward to playing that kit. Are there a set of mods that you the people of beamdog recommend getting and installing? I play BG1 and 2 back when they first came out...decided to run them again