Skip to content

Trouble accessing account

elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
This discussion was created from comments split from: Please direct me towards information.

Comments

• JwantstoplayJwantstoplay Member Posts: 10
    Thanks for the replies. Really sorry I'm having trouble navigating. I have forgotten my account details I bought the game with. New email and everything. Could you direct me to where to ask? I've used zen desk and emailed support I think already.

I got a GeForce graphics card in the end .... Think I was overthinking that. Multiplayer sounds easy, can't wait to get my hands on the game!
    Just checked zen desk. Said its waiting to be assigned to agent. Just have to patient I guess.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    @Jwantstoplay I've split these off from your original thread about multiplayer so that they have their own thread here in the troubleshooting. I don't deal with that side of things (I do QA) but hopefully someone can help you out here.
    Thanks so much. I should have started a new thread.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Did you ever get your ticket replied to?
    Yes thanks for asking. Just gave my last possible emails. I can't access either of them so if they werent used for bg and I can't use any other details then I'm out of luck. At least Its moving along.