Skip to content

Jaheira Romance Variables

The ShadeThe Shade Member Posts: 5
So i was searching if there is a way to manually activate the jaheira romance because my character is a half-orc and i just ended her curse quest ,the result is that i got even more confused while searching.
I don't want to restart the game all over again just to have a chance to romance her and blablabla. I changed JaheiraMatch to 1 and the JaheiraRomance variable have the number 1237297 , is this sufficient to the romance to start? Ty so much! Sorry if there's any grammar errors,not my first language :c

Comments

• MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    You might also need to set JaheiraRomanceActive to 1.
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    I am allergic to those romances but I think you need to set at least two global variables.
    -JaheiraMatch to 1 (as if your character was romanceable)
    -JaheiraRomanceActive to 1 (progressing) or 2 (established) depending on you lovetalk counter.
    However I think that the Jaheira romance has many interferences with other variables and encounters. You may easily break your game.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    the G3 convenience mod has a very convenient option which allows you to remove all racial, gender and alignment restrictions from the romances in game
  • The ShadeThe Shade Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2015
    Hmm, i'll take a look at the g3 mod.
    Musigny said:

I am allergic to those romances but I think you need to set at least two global variables.
    -JaheiraMatch to 1 (as if your character was romanceable)
    -JaheiraRomanceActive to 1 (progressing) or 2 (established) depending on you lovetalk counter.
    However I think that the Jaheira romance has many interferences with other variables and encounters. You may easily break your game.

My love talk is at 5 and i'm currently at chapter 2 but i didn't get any LT because i'm looking at a guide and i didn't received any lovetalk yet, . Thing is, i think i need to set the JaheiraRomanceActive because it doesn't exist. @Musigny
    I think i'll do another playthrough honestly,don't want to break the game LOL.
    Post edited by The Shade on
  • BeetleBeetle Member Posts: 46
    You also need to do Xzar's Harper Quest for the Jaheira romance to proceed
  • The ShadeThe Shade Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2015
    Oh, i forgot about that LOL, thanks man.I started a new game for the future, i think i'll go with Viconia in this one.
    Post edited by The Shade on