Skip to content

Only secure content is displayed.

TheCoffeeGodTheCoffeeGod Member Posts: 618
edited July 2015 in Site Resources
A few days back, I started getting the little IE11 popup that Only secure content is displayed every time I refresh the page.

I have my Display mixed content setting set to Prompt, so I know exactly why it's popping up, however, that of course, means that some of the forum resources are classed mixed content.

Since the forums are now using HTTPS, can you guys fix this so all the resources are classed as Secure?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    I agree, im getting this as well and its kind of annoying
  • MadrictMadrict Member Posts: 141
    It is a tad annoying....same here ;(
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    Agreed it's annoying but it goes away after a while if you ignore it (at least until you click on a new thread).
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited July 2015
    I get it in opera as well.
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    I'm still seeing it on the home page when I sign and every thread I open thereafter.
  • BenArledgeBenArledge Member Posts: 34
    There may be a delay in seeing the update as the file is re-cached across many servers. Check back in a bit or try clearing your browser cache.
  • TheCoffeeGodTheCoffeeGod Member Posts: 618
    Seems to be all fixed on my end.
    Good job finding the resource! I know they can some times be a pain to find.
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027

I have my Display mixed content setting set to Prompt, so I know exactly why it's popping up, however, that of course, means that some of the forum resources are classed mixed content.
    Since the forums are now using HTTPS, can you guys fix this so all the resources are classed as Secure?

Have a look at how the image you posted is served...