Skip to content

Hexxat's ToB quest: spoilers needed

FrdNwsmFrdNwsm Member Posts: 1,069
I don't know what sadist thought this one up, but it's NO fun. I've spent about 90 minutes mucking about with opening and closing doors and I'm fairly disgusted with it at this point. I flat out just want the solution.

I understand the concept; close one door and another opens. You need to leave some folks behind to open/close doors so the rest can advance. I got it to work for the first couple of doors, but there are a heck of a lot of doors, and the necrotic barrier keeps most of the party away from the ones further in. I mean, you can get around that temporarily, but eventually you get stuck. I can send skeletons along with Hexxat, but alas, they have forgotten how to open and close doors.

So, be as exact and precise as you can. It's not like I even need more experience for the guys at this point, but I want to see what perverse logic they come up with as a solution to the quest.

Comments

• ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    I do not remember the exact order but some doors are linked as 3, not two. Like, one closed, two opened, and when you close one of the two opened so does the second and the closed opens. You can deactivate the necrotic barrier at some point
  • YannirYannir Member Posts: 595
    When I did the Hexxat quest, I spied the door combination from a let's play-video, and was careful not to watch anything I hadn't seen yet. I'll link it for you to use at your own discretion.

Here's the video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBAXZRx2ZcE&index=149&list=PLdeWZilAwE9B1t3DVj3sqg_qXS1g72cci
  • FrdNwsmFrdNwsm Member Posts: 1,069
    Heh, thanks for the video. Even having watched it, it looks annoying to wade through it. I'm finishing up my good party's run first, probably, then come back and see if this is worth the bother.