Skip to content

Issues with DLing game

rossbach451rossbach451 Member Posts: 168
I purchased through Beamdog, and had the option to DL straight or use Beamdog. I tried straight, but I can never get through a complete DL. I used Beamdog, which allows me to play, but I have no idea where anything is (saved game files) or where to execute mods. I followed the advice to find the folder with chitin.key in it, but when I tried to use EEKeeper it said it couldn't find my game directory. Hell, I can't find it either! I am searching the forums here, so if you can help guide me I would appreciate it. Otherwise, please ignore this post.

Comments

• rossbach451rossbach451 Member Posts: 168
    OK, at the very least I was able to install DungeonBeGone, so I must have a handle on where the game is. Now I am stumped by EEKeeper. I will look for directions on that now.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Saved games are in Documents\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition\save. As for the program files, if you use the Beamdog client, right-click the check mark/arrow to the right of the game name and select Open game location.
  • rossbach451rossbach451 Member Posts: 168
    Thanks! So I still need to see where to direct my EEKeeper, since it always says it can't find the game. I will muscle through it, but you saved me a great deal of angst. Thanks again!