Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

New thief bug discovered?

andyman666andyman666 Member Posts: 1
edited June 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
Hi all. I started an assassin in BG2 and changed my mind and decided to go with bounty hunter instead. So after starting the opening dungeon I started over and imported my character to just change the name and made it a bounty hunter. I discovered by accident she has the bounty hunter traps but also can poison weapon as an assassin. Anyone else discovered this? Can this be done with other classes too?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 4,249
    I recall back in the day you could do it with swashbucklers, start the game as a swashbuckler and just before you finish your character, start over and make a new one, and when all is said and done, you would get the +1 bonus to AC that swashbucklers got, maybe its based on the same bug

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 15,771
    Can you give a better step by step description of the problem? You shouldn't be able to export a character with a specific kit and then import that character while still being able to choose a new kit. So I'm confused as to what the exact steps you are taking are.