Skip to content

Dungeon Explorer 2

the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
Anyone played this mobile game? I read some online reviews and it looked interesting. So I downloaded it and it looks like an 'Eye of the beholder' or 'legend of Grimlock' game. It's fun thus far although I am only like 20 minutes into it.

Anyone play it? Does it actually lead anywhere? Do you get spells and powers and the like? I see that there are a few 'pay' features, but haven't missed anything yet (that I am aware of) by not paying for them.

Thoughts? Opinions? Gripes?

Comments

• TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    Not yet. Now I am curious about this game.
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    I've played a few hours of the game on my phone over the past week. It appears different than the online tutorial that I found which must be for a larger format of the game. It is a decent time waster, although I have to say that all three "Classes" play pretty much the same. You sink all of your points each level into some combination of your primary stat and health and that's about it. Make sure that you have the best weapon and armor type on and just go at it. Not much strategy.

And it is basically a dungeon crawl, no outside or towns or anything. So I'd give it a 6.5 out of 10.