Skip to content

Unique Dialogue - What classes/races/kits/ect. and where/when/how and so forth *spoilers*

Hi!

I think a lot of people would like a guide to maximize their chances to find as much unique dialogue as possible.
I know I've been looking for it all over and not found it.

I hope maybe people will contribute and this will be stickied, or someone will make a more proper guide.

Here is my own contribution so far:

Cleric of Tempus:
In Easthaven temple, there is unique dialogue with the priest and with the "apprentice priest", for a cleric of tempus. The character will be referred to as an "initiate" and scolded for asking questions that the priest believes the character should already know the answers to.

Paladin:
Kuldahar - Inn, there is some unique dialogue with the inn-keeper regarding the quest associated with the place.

Dragons eye third level (I believe) - There is a priest pretending to care about the group. A paladin can immediately see through his lies and call him on his evil aura. This actually allows the group to bypass a somewhat entertaining investigation mini-quest/puzzle, but it's almost worth it for the unique dialogue which I find to be fairly amusing.

There are classes/races I strongly suspect of having unique dialogue, but I haven't tried it yet. I you can confirm, please let me know. Please also describe if you remember!

Druid:

I strongly suspect there will be unique dialogue in Kuldahar with the archdruid. I haven't confirmed yet though.

Wizard:
Possibly unique dialogue with the "gray wizard" of Kuldahar. Possibly in the severed hand as well.

Gnome:
Possibly unique dialogue with Oswald?

Bard:
I hear bards get a lot of unique dialogue, but I have no clue where.

Elf:
I suspect an elven character might get unique dialogue from the severed hand. Possibly also from the gray wizard of kuldahar.

Cleric of Tempus:
In heart of winter, I imagine there might be quite a bit of unique dialogue with the barbarians.

Thief:
I imagine there to be unique dialogue with the inn-keeper of Kuldahar.

Cleric of Illmater:
Temple of Illmater in Kuldahar.

Cleric of Lathandar:
I heard there was unique dialogue, but never confirmed it.

I've never made it past the severed hand in Icewind Dale, but I don't care about spoilers.

I'm looking for a party composition with optimizes for unique dialogue opportunities.
Thanks!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.