Skip to content

Which PC should I do my next trilogy run with?

TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
Haven't decided between the two below. Wanted to try something different. The below details show the characters' stats as well as the general personality which I will roleplay them as.

Caenor: 16/18/16/12/14/8 Total: 84
Alignment: True Neutral
Class: Shapeshifter

Though true neutral in alignment, Caenor is closer to chaotic neutral in action due to being attuned to his primal instincts. Even while living in Candlekeep, Caenor rarely made friends with anyone aside from Imoen, and took every opportunity to try and sneak out. In one such occasion, he was found and bitten by a strange wolf, giving him the unusual power to turn into a werewolf, which he was able to control and use voluntarily. Since then, he has become experienced in using the magic of nature, though he has not had any formal druid training. He is generally blunt and unfriendly to everyone he meets, though he possesses a good heart overall and will help those who cannot help themselves.

Valhan: 10/14/16/17/17/18 Total: 92
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Class: Cleric, dual-class to mage (and then necromancer via mod) at level 14

Valhan is an albino, with gaunt features that makes him appear like a vampire to others, though he is in fact an ordinary human. Though raised among the priests of Oghma, he chose to worship the god Jergal after discovering the little-known god's existence via ancient texts in the library. As a result, he took to wearing dark robes and dyed his hair black making him appear more inhuman. His guardians do not approve of his decision, but despite his unusual choice of worship, he is a polite and wellspoken young man with a keen mind and a tendency to contemplate. He is almost unnaturally calm and patient at all times and many have never seen emotion from him.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I will make a narrated playthrough of the higher voted PC (which I've never done before) in a semi-journal RP style.
  1. Which PC should I do my next trilogy run with?32 votes
    1. Caenor, TN half-elf Shapeshifter
      25.00%
    2. Valhan, LN human cleric/(necromancer)
      75.00%

Comments

• SmilingSwordSmilingSword Member Posts: 827
    You had me at albino.
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Cleric-Necromancer. Because lawful-neutral, calm, collected necromancers are just awesome.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Cool character!
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    NECROMANCERS UNITE! Non-evil Cleric/Mage Necromancer? ALL OF THE YES!
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    ca-razy, sometimes I make paladin characters called Caernor, how nutty is that we can come up with random names that are actually so close to someone else's random name
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    edited August 2015
    Well, it looks as though Valhan is probably going remain in the lead even if I keep the poll going. I need to do a run of BG1 to playtest my mod NPC anyways, so I think I've left it for long enough.

Valhan it is. If a mod could close the poll, that would be appreciated. The playthrough thread will be posted soon.
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    Geez, at first I thought you meant what computer should you play it on, and I couldn't figure out why it would matter. These games can run on pretty much anything out there. Doh!
  • Brer_RabbitBrer_Rabbit Member Posts: 159
    Bit of a shame, I've seen a few necro players here but no werewolf playthroughs.