Skip to content

4 person party. Please comment

Fighter                   Keldorn Pally
Fighter/Mage DC9    PC: Kensai Mage
Fighter/Cleric    Anomen
Thief/mage       Imoen (earlier Jan)

Is this viable and good for a full run through? Thanks!

Comments

• SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    You can complete a full run with that team, you can complete a full run with any team.
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    Unless you want to set yourself specific challenges you ideally need to tick four boxes: Fighter, Mage, Cleric and Thief. Thus, theoretically, any four person party built along those lines is viable - just add hard work, a bit of luck, and your own personal flair.
  • Fighter/Mage Avatar
    Bard Iolo
    Paladin (Cavalier) Dupre
    Ranger Shamino

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Back on topic, yeah, that party should work perfectly.
  • shaminoshamino Member Posts: 4
    Hahaha! Has anyone seen Gwenno?
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    You should be good to go. The one problem I can think of is that the party doesn't have a good "tank" - the one who goes toe-to-toe with the enemies and acts as a meat shield for the rest of the party. Anomen and Keldorn both have poor Dexterity (and hence poor AC), and a Kensai can't wear any armor so he can't act as a tank until he completes dual-classing at Mage level 10.
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689

You should be good to go. The one problem I can think of is that the party doesn't have a good "tank" - the one who goes toe-to-toe with the enemies and acts as a meat shield for the rest of the party. Anomen and Keldorn both have poor Dexterity (and hence poor AC), and a Kensai can't wear any armor so he can't act as a tank until he completes dual-classing at Mage level 10.

He can throw gauntlets of dexterity on either Keldorn or Anomen and have one of them tanking. Anomen is a very powerful tank, Keldorn a bit less if you're using a two handed weapon on him, but still decent.
  • shaminoshamino Member Posts: 4
    Yes thanks, I was aware of that and had planned to get the gauntlets. Appreciate all the advice, thanks.