Skip to content

Android: Strength Reduced

Somewhere in Durlags tower my main characters strength was reduced from 18/90 to 16. I have no idea how, only noticed when I came to micromanage my inventory. I figured it was a curse of some kind however neither my mages or the temples can restore. The stat is red as though legitimately reduced. Very confused and annoyed as this is game breaking.

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Did you fight Kirinhale the succubus and get energy drained? That's the only thing I remember that lowers stats. It should wear off eventually or (maybe) Lesser Restoration can fix it.
  • bozziembozziem Member Posts: 9
    I didn't fight her, completed her quest instead. Where can I find lesser restoration? None of the temples have it and I'm going with canon party.
    Is it possible to edit characters if I transfer a save to pc and use EE Keeper then replace? I could probably solve this problem that way. But it's still pretty shit, I was wrapping up before I took on the Iron Throne. Hours in and I don't want to finish the game gimped.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited August 2015
    The only thing I could think of would be to try Dispel Magic, though I imagine at this stage you probably have.

Yes you could transfer the save to a PC and then edit out this effect.

If you do that please attach a copy of the save here (from before you removed this effect). I'd like to have a look at it to see whats up.
    Looked at the save file. Derpy derp. Remove disease cured it. Strange that it didn't give a status though. Wizards contagion. Don't I feel like a moron now.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    It should have given you a "nauseated" portrait icon.
    At least you know what status effect it is now so you can take a look at it.