Skip to content

My BG Let's Play

AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
Before you venture forth, heed this warning: I'm not very good at doing this sort of thing. My commentary is not too interesting and my spoken English leaves much to be desired. I do LP's to entertain myself. If you want to check it out regardless, don't say I didn't warn you.

I'm starting a BG playthrough on YouTube today, which you can see for yourself by following this link.

It's the "do all the things, read almost all the things" kind of playthrough, with some light RP going on. How that typically works is I do whatever I want and then I try to justify why my character would do that, heh heh!

I aim to put out one episode daily, but when I get behind with recording or uploading, I tend to lower that to a few per week. An episode is usually 30-40 minutes long.

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Don't be too hard on yourself. Another bg playthrough with voice commentary is always a good thing! :)
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    Oh I'm not trying to demean myself, I just like to keep expectations low. :smiley:
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    Yay, BG1 playthrough complete! I haven't done any TotSC stuff yet, as I want to dedicate a separate playthough to that (after a short break, during which I'll play Penumbra: Overture). And after I'm done with TotSC, I think I'll wait for Siege of Dragonspear and play that as well, before moving on to BG2.

The interesting thing is, this is the first time I've ever timed a BG1 playthrough. Doing almost everything the game had to offer and reading almost every text I came across boosted the total playtime up to 54 hours and 44 minutes. Which is, of course, decent, but honestly, I expected more. :smiley: I can't wait to find out if BG2 is longer, and if so, by how much. BG1 has more areas to explore, but I think BG2 has a lot more dialog, so my guess is it'll be longer.