Skip to content

IWD Dual Class Grrrrrr

bcokatzbcokatz Member Posts: 2
Does anyone know why my 17, 16, 18, 5, 15, 18 Human, True Neutral, Fighter can't dual class to druid (or anything for that matter)? The min for Druid is 3,3,3,3,12,15 so I'm at least 2 over in everything. And all my other characters dual classed like they were supposed to without problem. The only thing I can think of is the low INT, but that's not a requirement of druid, or anything other than mage really. So with those stats I should have lots of options. Any notions? Thanks. B=

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    You need at least 17 in all the prime requisites of the class you're dualing to (Wisdom and Charisma for druids) and at least 15 in the prime requisites of the class you're dualing from (Strength for fighters). Your character doesn't meet the first requirement.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    edited August 2015

A fighter dualed to druid needs a minimum of 15 str, 17 wis and 17 cha, because the game considers that minimum stats and the prime stat required for the class to be the same thing.
  • bcokatzbcokatz Member Posts: 2
    Okay, thanks. Wish they'd spell that out a little better somewhere. I got the 2 over minimum part, so I figured a 15 (3 over the minimum 12 would do it.) Back to the drawing board with that one. ;-)