Skip to content

D&D cartoon characters stats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3JjhQ1Oi_3k

Heres the stats for the characters originally published in a special rulebook featured in the dvd box set of the series.

Hank Human Male Ranger 7th AL: LG
S: 14 D: 17 C: 15 I: 10 W: 15 Ch: 18 HP: 49
Feats: Dodge, Endurance, Manyshot, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Track, Weapon Focus (Longbow)
Equip: +3 Studded Leather, Energy Bow (+2 Composite Longbow that accommodates any strength, force arrows deal 2d6 and ignore miss chance for incorporeal, shed light as a torch, can make power shots with Hank taking a negative to attack and adding that number to damage), Amulet of Natural Armor +1, lesser bracers of archery, ring of protection +1, masterwork longsword, potion of cure light wounds, potion of resist cold 20, some normal gear

Eric Male Human Fighter 7th AL: NG
S: 18 D: 13 C: 14 I: 13 W: 10 Ch: 9 HP: 57
Feats: Combat Expertise, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative, Improved Shield Bash, Lightning Reflexes, Run, Weapon Focus (Shield), Weapon Specialization (Shield)
Equip: +2 Elven Chain, Griffon Shield (+2 Bashing Heavy Steel Shield that can be wielded two handed, as an immediate action can create a 10ft diameter Otiluke's Resilient Sphere centered on Eric, any other creature in the area may make a Reflex save DC16 to be pushed into the nearest open square on a success, effect can be dismissed as a standard action or until the duration elapses. The sphere effect may be used for 5 rounds per day which need not be consecutive.), Bag of holding (type I), cloak of resistance +2, gauntlets of ogre power +2, potion of cure moderate wounds, some normal gear.

Diana Human Female Monk 7th AL: LG
S: 14 D: 17 C: 16 I: 13 W: 17 Ch: 13 HP: 56
Feats: Combat Reflexes, Improved Trip, Lightning Reflexes, Stunning Fist, Weapon Finesse, Weapon Focus (Quarterstaff), Weapon Focus (Unarmed Strike)
Equip: Javelin Staff (+2 ki strike quarterstaff when used in melee or +2 ki strike javelin when thrown, allows use of stunning fist in melee or at range, can extend to 20 feet or shrink to the size of a toothpick as a standard action but can not be used as a weapon in either form, +5 bonus to jump checks, Diana may make a free trip attack whenever the staff hits someone without provoking attacks of opportunity and if the attempt fails the opponent may not attempt to trip Diana), amulet of natural armor +1, bracers of armor +3, ring of protection +1, vest of escape, potion of cure serious wounds, some normal gear.

Presto Human Male Wizard 7th AL: NG
S: 11 D: 9 C: 16 I: 20 W: 15 Ch: 13 HP: 40
Feats: Combat Casting, Empower Spell, Lightning Reflexes, Magical Aptitude, Scribe Scroll, Spell Focus (Evocation)
Equip: dagger, Hat of Many Spells (acts as a rod of wonder, Presto can reach into the hat and produce any spell component up to 1000 gp for any spell he casts (component lasts 1 round), use the hat to Empower a spell he is casting or cast a spell directly from his spellbook but these effects can be unpredictable - roll percentile dice: on 1 - 35 the spell is wasted but a rod of wonder effect occurs, 36 - 65 the spell takes effect but a rod of wonder effect occurs as well, 66 - 100 the spell takes effect as desired.), Amulet of Natural Armor +1, cloak of resistance +2, headband of intellect +2, ring of protection +1, spellbook, potion of aid, potion of cure serious wounds, potion of displacement, wand of magic missile (7th), some normal gear

Sheila Human Female Rogue 7th AL: NG
S: 10 D: 18 C: 17 I: 14 W: 13 Ch: 15 HP: 48
Feats: Skill Focus (Use Magic Device), Two Weapon Fighting, Weapon Finesse, Weapon Focus (Rapier)
Equip: +2 Mithral Shirt, ring of protection +1, two masterwork rapiers, Cloak of Invisibility (Invisibility as the spell 5/day, greater invisibility 2/day for 1d4 rounds, Sheila needs a free hand to activate the cloak, if damaged while invisible Sheila becomes visible and the cloak stops functioning for 2d4 rounds), potion of cure moderate wounds, scroll of raise dead, scroll of sanctuary, wand of cure moderate wounds (25 charges), some normal gear

Bobby Human Male Barbarian 7th AL: CG
S: 19 D: 13 C: 18 I: 11 W: 8 Ch: 10 HP: 79
Feats: Cleave, Improved Sunder, Power Attack, Weapon Focus (Greatclub)
Equip: Thunder Club (+2 greatclub, grants +4 Strength, 3/day Bobby may strike the ground and cause a tremor in a 30 foot line those in the area must make a Reflex DC 20 or fall prone), +2 hide armor, amulet of natural armor +2, boots of the winterlands, potion of cure light wounds, potion of heroism, salve of slipperiness, sovereign glue, universal solvent, some normal gear

Uni 3HD Young Unicorn (Small Magical Beast) AL: LG CR: 2
S: 10 D: 17 C: 21 I: 10 W: 16 Ch: 17 HP: 31
Feats: Alertness, Skill Focus (Survival)
SA/SQ: Magic Circle against Evil 10 radius; immune to charm, compulsion, and poison; alicorn (Uni's horn is treated as +1 magic weapon); darkvision 60 feet; lowlight vision; scent; Spell like abilities: Cure light wounds 3/day, cure moderate wounds 1/day, neutralize poison (touch only DC 17) 1/day, greater teleport (within forest only) 1/day (caster Level 5th)

And here is Venger:

Venger Male Half Fiend Human Sorcerer 13th/ Archmage 5th AL: NE
S: 18 D: 22 C: 26 I: 18 W: 15 Ch: 24 HP: 190
Feats: Empower Spell, Great Fortitude, Iron Will, Lighting Reflexes, Skill Focus (Spellcraft), Spell Focus (Evocation), Spell Focus (Necromancy), Weapon Focus (Ray)
Equip: Amulet of Health +6, Bracers of Armor +8, Cape of Montebank, Bead of Force, Elemental Gem (Fire), Maximize Metamagic Rod, Potion of Barkskin +3, Potion of Cat's Grace
High Arcana: Arcane Fire, Arcane Reach, Mastery of Elements, Mastery of Shaping, Spell Power +1
Sorcerer Spells Known: (Caster Level 19)
0th (6/day): arcane mark, detect magic, ghost sound, light, mage hand, open/close, read magic, resistance, touch of fatigue
1st (8/day): expeditious retreat, magic missile, protection from good, ray of enfeeblement, shield
2nd (8/day): Knock, false life, scorching ray, touch of idiocy, web
3rd (8/day): dispel magic, displacement, fireball, hold person
4th (7/day): animate dead, bestow curse, polymorph, wall of ice
5th (6/day): cone of cold, symbol of pain, telekinesis, wall of force
6th (6/day): chain lightning, flesh to stone, Otiluke's freezing sphere
7th (6/day): control undead, delayed blast fireball, limited wish
8th (4/day): Otiluke's Telekinetic Sphere, polar ray
9th (2/day): Imprisonment
MortiannaMoradinJuliusBorisovTeflonBelgarathMTH

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    hahaha, I like how the forum represents your abbreviated dexterity :)
    JuliusBorisovlolienTeflonElrandir
  • SquireSquire Member Posts: 511
    Some of those stats seem a bit powergamey to me. Half of them have both an 18 and a 17...how many times did they re-roll to get those, I wonder? ;)
    TeflonDJKajuru
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    Squire said:

Some of those stats seem a bit powergamey to me. Half of them have both an 18 and a 17...how many times did they re-roll to get those, I wonder? ;)

Yeah, i think ''20'' is a bit too much.
    DJKajuru
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857

Squire said:

If you watched the show, a 13 int is probably generous for Presto.
    the_spyderDJKajuru
    DreadKhan said:

Squire said:

But you need an high intelligence score in order to make magic work.

• the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018

DreadKhan said:

Squire said:

But you need an high intelligence score in order to make magic work.

Eric has a 9 CHA, so there's that...

• NuinNuin Member Posts: 451
    Presto's hat did most of the actual magic-using for him. 13-16 does sound more like Presto, with 13 based entirely on his performance in the series and 16 being his "potential" intelligence if he spent more time being more confident and not being scared out of his wits.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    3e wasn't released at the time of the original cartoon. Barbarian and Thief-Acrobat were actual classes in 1e. (or 1.5e, as they were in Unearthed Arcana). There were no feats, and only thieves had skills (along with Rangers), so I am calling Shenanigans on those stats.
    LadyRhian said:

3e wasn't released at the time of the original cartoon. Barbarian and Thief-Acrobat were actual classes in 1e. (or 1.5e, as they were in Unearthed Arcana). There were no feats, and only thieves had skills (along with Rangers), so I am calling Shenanigans on those stats.

Then here's the 1st/2nd-ish stats for you people with the nostalgia goggles.

Hank
    Lawful Good
    7th level Ranger
    STR 17
    INT 13
    WIS 16
    DEX 16
    CON 15
    CHR 18

HP 45
    AC 5
    Thaco 14

Shiela
    Nuetral Good
    6th level Thief

STR 9
    INT 16
    WIS 18
    DEX 16
    CON 9
    CHR 11

HP: 24
    AC: 10 (7)
    Thaco: 18

Diana
    Neutral Good
    7th level Acrobat

STR 16
    INT 13
    WIS 12
    DEX 18
    CON 17
    CHR 14

HP: 41
    Thaco: 14

Eric
    Chaotic Good
    6th level Cavalier

STR 13
    INT 13
    WIS 10
    DEX 17
    CON 11
    CHR 10

HP: 37
    AC: 6
    Thaco: 15

Presto
    Lawful Good
    6th level Wizard

STR 8
    INT 17
    WIS 11
    DEX 10
    CON 11
    CHR 13

HP: 23
    Thaco: 19

Bobby
    Chaotic Good
    5th level Barbarian

STR 14
    INT 12
    WIS 9
    DEX 12
    CON 18
    CHR 12

HP: 22

Uni
    Baby Unicorn

Important Stats:
    Intellegence: 8
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    AC:2
    Movement rate: 12
    Hit Points: 10
    Damage Per Attack: 1D2

Venger
    Evil Wizard, Servant of the Nameless One, would-be Ruler of the Realm.
    Alignment: Neutral Evil

Important Stats:
    Intellegence: 20
    HP: 100
    AC: 0
    Thaco: 13
    Movement: 15 on foot, Mach 1 on flying horse.
    Size: (7' tall) Large.
    XP for slaying: 10,000...25,000 if permanent.
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    Nuin said:

Presto's hat did most of the actual magic-using for him. 13-16 does sound more like Presto, with 13 based entirely on his performance in the series and 16 being his "potential" intelligence if he spent more time being more confident and not being scared out of his wits.

LOL. Whenever I used to play a wizard in PnP games, i would always be exactly the type of coward that Presto was. I would even 'shreek like a little girl' when attacked. I thought that was what wizards did when big hairy monsters came after them with pointy steel.

ElrandirBelgarathMTH
    Do you guys think the D&D cartoon party is good for a IWD playthrough?
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Probably reasonable, but Clerics are really good in IWD.
  • NuinNuin Member Posts: 451
    I wouldn't recommend it.
    Teflon
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    I doubt their chance of survival on IWD.
    But what if they bring their eqipmentz ;)
    I think Venger would be a Warlock in 5th edition.