Skip to content

Gammaz Dialogue (Spoilers for Rasaad's quest.)

I've seen some other posts to this effect but I can't find any actual solutions yet; in the final fight with gammaz on the mountaintop he dies without saying a word and Rasaad never says anything either, leaving the quest unfinished. is there some way using console codes to trigger his final speech?

Comments

• GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Exact same problem. Talk to Raasad afterwords. He just yells "Gamaz!" And the quest ends. Really not fulfilling and I've never seen the actual end dialogue. Sadness.
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    I think the lack of a proper dialogue was meant as a "cold", sad end to the quest. Rasaad kinda starts losing grip after the deal with his brother. When you meet him a few months later, in BG2, he's clearly not okay.

Though having to force the ending by talking to him is clearly a bug. I'd expect that to change in the next patch.
  • SvarSvar Member Posts: 157
    At first, I encountered the same problem, but then once I left the Cloud Peaks, Rasaad initiated a finalizing dialogue, which may be slightly different depending on whether or not you're romancing him. Either way, it's nice and angsty. I think it is a bug though and that it causes you to miss some important dialogue that makes his situation when you meet him in BGII that much more heartbreaking.
  • true_shinkentrue_shinken Member Posts: 84
    I saw the actual dialogue in a youtube video. It's a bug.
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    @true_shinken do you mean there is a missing dialogue or are you referring to the "Gamaz!" line?

Off-topic: another Fluminense fan right here.
  • true_shinkentrue_shinken Member Posts: 84
    edited September 2015
    There is missing dialogue. Saw it on a YouTube Let's Play, but I can't find out which one - I watched quite a few trying to figure out what was wrong about my game.

off-topic: too bad our current coach sucks, right?