Skip to content

Hornball Dorn

atolpinatolpin Member Posts: 1
Hey All!

Ok, so I am having a problem with Dorn. I am currently trying to complete his SOA quest however whenever I walk into the temple of Helm in order to reveal the Helmite camp location on my world map, Dorn just starts the romance dialogue where he tries to bang me! I'm not even romancing him (lol.) No matter what I say, this dialogue results in us resting in the temple and ultimately breaks the dialogue necessary to progress his story arc (by revealing the encampment.)

I was using shadowkeeper to change character classes to something new and different for my characters and changed his character class to kensai. I'm not sure if this is where the problem originates but I figured it was worth mentioning. I am not running any mods on this current playthrough.

I don't know how to fix it, but I was wondering if anybody knew the Helmite camp area location console code. I figure that might just allow me to circumvent the issues that I am having. I tried looking myself but was unsuccessful. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• AlmateriaAlmateria Member Posts: 257
    Dornball
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    edited September 2015
    The comment inside this button refers to a post that is no longer visible. The rest of this post has been preserved because it's actually on topic. --The Management
    I don't think the joke was in good taste.
    <_<
    >_>
    >_<
    <_>

As to reply to the OP, I'm unsure =/
    I've never really messed with the files or anything and wouldn't know how to fix it. Sorry :(
    Post edited by Dee on
  • Glam_VrockGlam_Vrock Member Posts: 277
    To answer the OP's question, the area code for the Helmite Camp is OH5300.
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    @atolpin: It might be easier to set the variable DORNROMANCEACTIVE to -1. That should stop Dorn's romance from progressing.