Skip to content

Game Resolution

Hello everyone. I am having an issue with BG:EE. When it does launch it launches in an exaggerated form. I have a Asus G73 1080p laptop. The resolution is blown up and huge. and only about 3/4 of the game is showing, the other part is off the right side and bottom of the screen. I have seen/read about similar issues on here and they mentioned about ticking off the Scaling UI and or right clicking and disabling or enable the DPI settings from the Game Icon Properties. Nothing has worked. I have tried compatibility settings all the way back to Vista. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I have disabled, in the .ini, the UI and/or full-screen. I have tried all of the work around's I can/could find. So I am at a loss. The game plays perfectly on my desktop and they are the exact resolutions. The only difference is one has an ATI card and the desktop has an Nividia.

Yep, no clue what to do next. Please help. Farmers need saving and farmers daughters need pillaging people!

Luck and Loot,
Mereinid

Comments

• HudzyHudzy Member Posts: 300
    Just to check another obvious thing, have you deleted the ini between reinstalling? It isn't removed from documents when you uninstall so if something's broken in there then it's persisting between installs.