Skip to content

dissapearence of hexxat after dead

After the fight with balthazar i noticed hexxat is missing. She died and isnt in her coffin.
I dont know if she "exploded" or so or died right before balthazar did and i got teleported away.

Is there a way to get her back? Even wit ekeeper i havent found a way yet.
i noticed it to late and dont have a save from before the battle :(

Comments

• T2avT2av Member Posts: 202

After the fight with balthazar i noticed hexxat is missing. She died and isnt in her coffin.
    I dont know if she "exploded" or so or died right before balthazar did and i got teleported away.

Is there a way to get her back? Even wit ekeeper i havent found a way yet.
    i noticed it to late and dont have a save from before the battle :(

Did you try resting?
  • YannirYannir Member Posts: 595
    I actually had a similar problem once. In my case it was that Hexxat got petrified by a trap in WK. That removed her from my party, ofc. When I went and unstoned her, she immediately turned into her mistform and left. This was in ToB, so there was no back-up location for her to go to. Tried resting several times but she never appeared. Fortunately I had a save right before entering this area, so I used it's power.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    I think she can not chunky-die, as she has a minimum 1 hp thingie going, when she suffers down to 1 hp she turns all misty and flees into coffin.
    Is her portrait gone?
    Disintegration or petrification could have done that. I don't believe Balthazar is capable of those. However if Neera casted such spells in the heat of the battle, it might have wildfired and got Hexxat.

If her portrait is there try casting raise dead or resurrection. It mayfix the problem, she will come alive and as she is down to 1hp will flee to her coffin and reset this particular bug so that she may rise next night as usual.
  • joliekillerjoliekiller Member Posts: 37
    edited September 2015
    Yeah i tried resting, several times :) I think i'll try resurructing and see how that goes

edit : using a rod of reserruction worked :) Still dont know why she wasnt in her coffin though...
    Post edited by joliekiller on