Skip to content

Tiefling and Drow

PainisCupcakePainisCupcake Member Posts: 10
Hello guys , i want to make one of my party members a thiefling , but the problem is when i change their race in EEKeeper , nothing special happens except you cant heal them. I'm not talking about appearance but the stats and resistances. Do I need to add them manually ? Also do they use human thief sprite ?

My second question is I couldn't find drow race in the game. Are they classified as elf in the game but use drow sprites right ? Do I need to manually add their spell resistance and stats just like thiefling ?

Actually the big question is , changing one's race has any effect ? I mean I changed character's race to demilich but still got hurt from +3 weapons.
Post edited by PainisCupcake on

Comments

• WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    *Tiefling
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    As far as I know the Tiefling change in the EE keeper will only change the race name on the character sheet, the rest you'll have to set yourself. When I want a drow I just use the elf and set the resistances myself. You already have black skin and hair option and the drow race was never designed to be used by the player. Changing options like 'appearance' and 'race' in the keeper are only aesthetic.
  • KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520
    I really wish they'd add them officially.

Don't ever make a bet with a tiefling. - Planar proverb.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520
    edited September 2015

What resistances? IIRC tieflings get +1 to Int and Dex Cha, and -1 to Str and Wis.

Tiefling characters gain a +1 bonus on Intelligence and Charisma scores, but suffer a -1 penalty to
    Strength and Wisdom. Tieflings can be of any alignment save lawful good. They also gain a number of
    special abilities, based on their mysterious heritage: They possess infravision to a range of 60 feet and
    have the ability to create darkness, 15-foot radius once per day. Tieflings suffer only half damage from
    cold-based attacks, and they gain a +2 bonus to all saving throws vs. fire, electricity, or poison.

Source: Planescape Campaign Setting

Don't ever make a bet with a tiefling. - Planar proverb.