Skip to content

Google Play Store Update

Seriously, how much space do I need to update the Google version of this game? It whines at having 1.3gb free, and I'm not freeing up 2+gigs for a minor bug fix. :/

Comments

• maneromanero Member Posts: 392
    Game doesnt start after update WTF?! Lenovo yoga tab 2
  • teaNerd87teaNerd87 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2015
    Yeah, why is it so damn big? I've been trying to download it for days but can't because it keeps timing out thanks to my terrible internet. The stated changes don't seem to warrant a 2.something GB download...

EDIT: first comment, huh? Could've sworn I had posted before. Didn't really intend my firstpost to be whining lol
  • HudzyHudzy Member Posts: 300
    I think it's just the nature of mobile updates. Games always completely redownload for me when there's an update.
  • teaNerd87teaNerd87 Member Posts: 2
    That doesn't seem right... I'm pretty sure I've downloaded updates that weren't the whole freaking game before, although since most games aren't 2gb+ maybe I just haven't noticed. I still haven't managed to get it downloaded. I'm just gonna give up on it, I think :^/
  • HudzyHudzy Member Posts: 300
    I remember having to remove and reinstall Angry Birds a few years back for this same issue, but maybe things have moved on.
  • Brer_RabbitBrer_Rabbit Member Posts: 159
    I'm still getting notifications from the Play Store about Google trying and failing to update the game... :/