Skip to content

MODS!!!!

What are the best mods for BGEE not 2 but 1 im going to play through the entire trilogy with mods this time. so which mods are good

Comments

• Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    edited October 2015
    Nothing beats the adventure for fortune and fame with Finch, a beautiful, sexy Gnome who likes to read and collect books. Having her on your adventure will surely suit the dynamics of your party as you explore the Sword Coast reading books yourself.

Travel safe, brave warrior @Xeroshi, and may you too, find adventure, fortune and fame in your travels!
  • MirageMirage Member Posts: 81
    It is always great to prepare for a new adventure.

The mods I use are:

-NPC project, if you enjoy banters this is the way to go

-Unfinished Business, it's still in beta I think for bg:ee (I have encountered minor bugs, I think you can safely try it)

-BG quests & encounters, this will add some (10 IIRC) small quests in the game

-BG1Npc music, a very nice addition in the game music, just install the whole pack

-Sound sets volume 1&2, this is a must! So many different voices for your charname to choose

-More style for mages is another nice mod, I suggest this if you like arcane spellcasters, check the read me first

If you want to change the gameplay, enhance the difficulty etc. you can try:

-BG2 Tweaks

-RogueRebalancing

-Sword Coast Stratagems , the famous SCS

-atweaks

Hope this will help you start.

Have a nice walkthrough in the Saga. Looking forward to learn about your charname! :smile:

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Xeroshi said:

What are the best mods for BGEE not 2 but 1 im going to play through the entire trilogy with mods this time. so which mods are good

Depends on what you're looking for in a mod. There isn't such a thing as "Best Mod" imho, as it comes down to a matter of taste. For a full list of currently BG:EE compatible mods, check out BG EE Mods and modding tutorials quick links. The list is sorted by categories, which makes deciding what kind of mods you want to use pretty simple.