Skip to content

Ust Natha help

I can't get to Ust Natha. After reading a few walkthroughs I believe it's because I've killed the drow guarding the entrance. I don't have any prior saves. Can this be fixed?

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    You could try to clua console the drow guardsman and see if he starts the dialogue again. Does anyone know what is the name or character file of that drow?
  • SxphxrxthSxphxrxth Member Posts: 16
    I tried that with no luck. Ended up making a new game. Thanks anyway (:
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    if you really wanted, all you had to do was go back to adalon and kill her and she drops the scroll you need to leave the underdark, but doing it that way you would lose on huge quest xp and some pretty killer loot from ust natha, but that would have been your only option ( the killer loot being; blade of searing +3, firetooth +3, sentinel +4, bone dagger +4, spear of withering +4, dragon's breath +4, amulet of 10 % magic resistance)
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    sarevok57 said:

if you really wanted, all you had to do was go back to adalon and kill her and she drops the scroll you need to leave the underdark, but doing it that way you would lose on huge quest xp and some pretty killer loot from ust natha, but that would have been your only option ( the killer loot being; blade of searing +3, firetooth +3, sentinel +4, bone dagger +4, spear of withering +4, dragon's breath +4, amulet of 10 % magic resistance)

Actually, you don't need to do that either - heading for the Underdark exit and killing the drow who guard the gate will let you open it and head for chapter 5.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    DJKajuru said:

sarevok57 said:

Actually, you don't need to do that either - heading for the Underdark exit and killing the drow who guard the gate will let you open it and head for chapter 5.
    interesting, you couldn't do that in the vanilla, I guess they must have changed that?