Skip to content

So uh, looking for group? (LFG)

Puma_SPNKrPuma_SPNKr Member Posts: 45
edited October 2015 in Multiplayer
Hi, although I think these forums should have a LFG sub forum, I couldn't find one. So yeah... Here we are. (In case I'm in the wrong place)

I'm looking for someone(s) to play with. Although I know the more people involved the harder it becomes to get a game going, I'd be happy to play with just one other person. I'm down for BGEE, BG2EE, or IWDEE. I'd prefer to play them in that order, although it really doesn't matter.

I'm available most night (US Eastern Time) and I prefer to play with SCS and Item Randomiser installed. Maybe even Item Revisions and Spell Revision mods too. None of these are necessary if someone doesn't want them though, I can just uninstall them.

I prefer pure Mage as my class, just for tradition's sake, but am definitely willing to experiment (no homo) with other classes depending on party compilation/NPC use.

And I'm pretty much available to start immediately (excluding any downtime to (un)install mods.

So yeah, let a brotha know and if I'm in the wrong area, please direct me to the appropriate (sub)forum. Thanks!
Post edited by Tresset on

Comments

• GhagzorGhagzor Member Posts: 2
    i would love to play with people. i have no mods but willing to try them if they work on android. please contact me through text messsage anyone who wants to play. i have all 3 games but want to beat BG 1 first.

contact Gabe Hagan @ 707-721-7930 any time. im usually up by 9-10am pst and stay up very late. employment is sporadic so i have much time to game. you can also contact thru email but i wont respond as fast. ghagzor@gmail.com
  • SirGeranSirGeran Member Posts: 6
    ok i believe we 3 should team it up:)
    Puma_SPNKr
  • SirGeranSirGeran Member Posts: 6
    the only mod i use is the first portrait pack though
  • Puma_SPNKrPuma_SPNKr Member Posts: 45
    SirGeran said:

ok i believe we 3 should team it up:)

I agree. Do you have Skype or some sort of messaging system?