Skip to content

Paladin stronghold duties - no NPC's attacked (Might contain a tiny spoiler)

RideratRiderat Member Posts: 136
So I accepted the Paladin Stronghold duties and my Sir William sent me to Umar Hills, to help the paladins in trouble. He kind of urged me, but most of my party was already exhausted and I wanted to reset my spells and I took a nap. When I went to Umar Hills, I didn't find any Paladins in need. So I did all the Umar Hill's quests went back to the Temple and paladins kinda kicked me out. Didn't even want to hear my apology or anything additionally decreasing my hard earned reputation by 2 :/

Now this is kind of lame, because I spent really many hours to clear out the Shade Temple and kill the bloody Shadow Dragon. I don't really want to start it all over again. I have read that there are some console commands that could reverse the quest. But what are they?
I found some forum discussion about the same issue and their solution was as follows:

SetGlobal("PaladinOrder","GLOBAL",1)

SetGlobal("PaladinPlot","GLOBAL",8)

However, this entry only takes the quest as completed and brings me to my next duties. Which is also kind of lame, since I don't understand what is everyone talking about :D Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• RideratRiderat Member Posts: 136
    Ok I finally found the solution for restarting the quest! If anyone else has such a problem, you can enter following lines in the console, and it should be good as new.

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("PaladinOrder","GLOBAL",1)
    CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("TalkedToReirrac","GLOBAL",0)