Skip to content

Using EEKeeper to Kit Multiclass Characters

I apologize if this has been definitively established, but after a bit of searching around the forums, I just wanted clarification on the process of putting a kit on a multiclass character. Is the simple fix to lower a character's level to 0, change the class to a specific kit, and then level up? If someone could provide a step-by-step explanation, that would be incredibly helpful.

Comments

• GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    And bonus, if you want to apply more than one kit using only EEKeeper.
    This will require some restrictions from yourself as you will be able to cheat if you want.
    You can add the benefits of a kit with EEKeeper and play with imaginary restrictions.
    Example : if I want to play a Berserker/Shapeshifter, I'll roll a Fighter/Druid and give him/her the Shapeshifter kit using the steps I provided above. I'll give him the Shapeshifter kit instead of the Berserker because it's easier this way.
    Then, using EEKeeper, I'll give my character the Enrage ability at level 1, 5, 9 and so on.
    And finally I won't put more than 1 pipe in any ranged weapon as per the kit description even if I could technically to play my character like a true Berserker/Shapeshifter !
    Once again, enjoy !
  • craymond727craymond727 Member Posts: 208
    Does this work with classes that cannot otherwise be part of a multiclass, e.g. Barbarian or Sorcerer? For example, could I make a Fighter/Druid multiclass and then change from Fighter to Barbarian?
  • GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    For Barbarian it would work because it is in fact a Fighter kit.

But the Sorcerer is a proper class, it isn't a Mage kit.

So you can assign the Barbarian kit to a Fighter multiclass and you can also assign a Mage kit to the Sorcerer (easiest way to create a Wild Sorcerer without a mod or any bug).